#0 Blog

8/30/17
ART-201: Digital Media, Day 1

My name is John P. DeVittorio, I'm 22 years old and from Westchester New York. I'm a Senior and an FMA major who's also currently taking Senior Seminar. I've been here at UT for the past 3 years and I'm currently the president of my student organization Delta Kappa Alpha. I've been with Delta Kappa Alpha since the spring of 2015. Over the summer I worked as a camp counselor and a grocery store cashier. My passion is the study and use of modern media, especially movies.

So we had our first class for ART- 210. I'd say the first impression of the class was pretty good and I think I'll enjoy it throughout the semester. The hands on work we did in class the first day reminded me a lot of WEB DESIGN, a class I took last year. For me, this is a good thing since I did enjoy that class. I'm certainly looking forward to learning artistic and digital media skills.

Comments

Popular Posts